Team Ford | Drive Your Career
All Ford Customers expect and deserve to receive superior treatment from our Dealer personnel. That’s why it takes someone special to work in the Ford Dealer Network.
An automotive career is hugely rewarding in terms of job satisfaction, pay, and benefits. It offers you the chance to work alongside people who are achieving the highest level in terms of professionalism. For example, there are currently over fifty five Master Craftsman (Technicians) working in the Ford Dealer Network today.
Whatever discipline you may be interested in pursuing e.g. Technical, Customer Care, Parts Inventory Control, Management, Finance etc. we are always on the lookout for bright, enthusiastic, and progressive individuals.
Make contact today to see what attractive packages are on offer for successful applicants.
Currently Recruiting for the below positions:
COMMERCIAL SALES EXECUTIVE
CAB Motor Company are seeking to recruit a Commercial Sales Executive. Ford Commercial vehicles are built for every job on the road and our Ford Commercial business is growing fast on their success
You will need to be target driven, highly committed to success and have that crucial balance between achieving sales and high customer satisfaction ratings, the importance we place on this position will be reflected in the remuneration package.
At CAB Motor Company a Commercial Sales Executive will be an integral part of our sales team, and if you draw energy from being part of a team, this will be an excellent position for you
• To sell Commercial vehicles via the use of our effective sales process
• Carry out accurate appraisals of all trade ins
• Manage the preparation of sold vehicles to customers
• Deliver in-depth handovers to clients to exceed expectations
• To photograph and provide details descriptions of all trade in vehicle for uploading to our website
• Contribute to the achievement of maximum customer retention
• Work alongside the marketing team to increase our social media presence
• Implement and maintain customer data base
• Record all costs incurred on a vehicle
• Ensure the completion of all sales and financial paperwork accurately
• To utilise all customer queries via phone email and walk in to increase revenue for the company
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Be professional in appearance and manner
• Attention to detail
• A full clean drivers licence
• Experience in a similar role advantageous
• Fluent English essential
Please email your full CV to [email protected] with Commercial Sales Executive as the subject title.
Date Posted: 02.12.2020
CAB Motor Company are looking for a Service Advisor to join our busy Service Department.
Responsibilities will include;
The successful candidates will have;
For the successful applicant, we are offering a secure, permanent position in a company committed to growth and continuous development and training.
Please email your CV to John Scannell - [email protected] with Service Advisor as the subject title.
Date Posted: 24.07.2020
APPRENTICE MOTOR TECHNICIANS
CAB Motor Company are offering successful candidates a 4-year Motor Mechanics Apprenticeship in conjunction with SOLAS involving both on and off the job training. On successful completion of this Motor Mechanic Apprenticeship, the apprentice is awarded a QQI Level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft - Motor Mechanics.
Please email your CV to John Wilkins - [email protected] with Apprentice Motor Technician as the subject title.
Date Posted: 11.02.2020
QUALIFIED MOTOR TECHNICIANS
CAB Motor Company now have openings for Qualified Motor Technicians. The ideal candidates will have the following:
An excellent remuneration and benefits package is provided for these roles as well as a good work environment being part of a successful Aftersales Team.
Please email your CV to John Wilkins - [email protected] with Qualified Motor Technician as the subject title.
Date Posted: 11.02.2020